The more you keep your body fit & healthy, the more you will feel relax and calm. Do workout gives you a good posture.
- HYDRATING BODY-Always hydrating your body, drink plenty of water and walk in the morning and evening.
- Eat healthy meal- Eat healthy fruits and green vegetables in morning and evening.
- Watermelon and Strawberry smoothie. Smoothies are fun, filling and so easy to make.
- Oatmeal, Yogurt and Fruit breakfast Medley.
- Bombay toasty.
- Walking- Walking is the best exercise to do in the morning for being fit. It improves circulation, lose weight, improves sleep, improves breath and lighten your mood.
- Practice mindfulness- Your mind will try to be anywhere but where you are. The more you do this, the more likely you are to be able to do it again and again.
- Get enough sleep- You should get minimum 8 hours sleep in every day basis. The health benefits of getting enough sleep include getting sick less often, managing weight, reducing stress and improves mental health.
- Don’t take stress- Stress is not good as it harms the body and can cause a myriad of problems, from heart trouble to digestive problems. Do exercise, meditation, doing what you love, appropriate boundaries, spirituality, being in nature and enjoyable hobbies helps to alleviate the harmful effects of stress on the body.
However, everyone should keep the body fit & healthy. Eating junk food on a regular basis can lead to an increased risk of obesity and chronic diseases like diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and some cancers.
Article Writer: Muskan Arora
Editorial Assistant: Abhishek Khanpara
Editor in Chief: Jumana N Mohamed
Publisher: Supankan K.