Mango Falooda is south Asian version of cold dessert. It is perfect for a hot day, gives refreshment. There is nothing like Indian flavours to rejuvenate your evening which is very trendy.
Mango delight is one of the easiest Indian desserts to prepare in summer hot weather which is liked by every generation. It is coldest puddings with incredible texture and flavour.
Ingredients For 2 serving
- 2 cup chopped Mangoes
- ½ cup Basil seeds
- Gelatine powder for jelly cubes
- Milk 1 cup
- Vermicelli (long or small)
- Ice cream (vanilla)
- Dry fruits for topping
- Rose syrup
- Basil seeds: Soak half a cup of basil seeds in water for 30 minutes.
- Mango squash: Place 1 cup chopped mangoes and add half cup milk with 1 tablespoon of sugar in a blender to make it a smoothie.
- Vermicelli: Add ½ cup vermicelli into water and bring it boil for 10 minutes. Drain it and run it under cool water.
- Jelly cubes: Add gelatine powder into warm water, bring it to boil. Stir it continuously. After 5 minutes the syrup turns thick and pours into the flat tray. Set aside in the fridge for half an hour. Cut the jelly into small pieces. Alternatively you can use cherries.
- Now it’s time to decorate it with all ingredients step by step.
Note: All these ingredients should be cooled to make your dish chilled.
- In a glass, first add 2 spoons of mango purees, and then add 1 spoon of basil seeds, 1 spoon of vermicelli, some pieces of jelly cubes, 1 spoon of chopped mangoes, 1 spoon of rose syrup on it. Repeat again.
- For the topping add vanilla ice cream, some chopped mangoes, and chopped dry fruit on it. You can add 1 or 2 spoon of cooled milk in it. And your mango Falooda is ready.
Article Writer: Amarbeer Kaur
Editorial Assistant: Abhishek Khanpara
Editor in Chief: Jumana N Mohamed
Publisher: Supankan K.